Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Seems like we've been busy these past few weeks. Kaine is in cub scouts and basketball, my parents have come to visit a few weekends, our doors have FINALLY been painted and most are up with new hardware, we've begun to paint the hallway, not to mention Lilia's never ending adventures :) Here's some misc pictures from among the chaos.


Grandma and Grandpa Westover and the kiddies


Roseola outbreak

Poor baby, it was no fun.

Grandma Tami and Lilia at Kaine's basketball game

Kaine warming up for his game,I would include more pictures of the basketball experience but the lighting is bad in the gym for picture taking:(

Lilia and the chip event....Dad left his giant bad of salt and pepper chips out, I hadn't see them, but Lilia went to town while I was in the shower one morning.
Salt and pepper all over her face

Kaine just being Kaine

Another good bonk on the head, the bump looked like a heart, I hope we start to get less bonks soon.

No comments: