Friday, September 21, 2012

See you later....

I am horrible at goodbyes, infact I usually say see you later to avoid that lump that builds in my throat. As a child I was notorious for crying when we left Grandma and Grandpas and Aunt and Uncles because it just overwhelmed me, I've gotten over that, well almost...


We have had the blessing of making a wonderful friend, a family friend, a family of friends-one for each of us- the kind of friend you hope never moves away.... but then of course those are the kind that have to. We said see you later to our good friends the Malufaus almost a month ago when they moved to St. George Utah for a new job, a better job. We miss them, but are so happy for them and their new adventures and the many blessings that are sure to come their way. Almost daily Lilia asks when she is going to see her friend Scout again or if she can come over and do a craft or maybe just meet at the park. Lilia plays "moving to Utah" now and packs up her stuff to go see her friend. It's been hard. But we are looking forward to our next visit with our friends whenever it may be. Lesson learned: good friends are treasures.










No comments: