Thursday, November 1, 2012

My Tricks and Treats



It seems like everyone, and by everyone I mean everyone 12 and under in this house, are growing up too quickly, I hardly feel a day over 20.  Just last week Kaine was the sweetest meanest cowboy you ever did meet and yesterday Lilia was that fluffy pink poodle I adored and well Eli and Levi they might as well have been the same baby in the same costume. Can't they stay young and little forever. These children, all four of them, have given me tricks in life and most certainly are my treats.



 
Kaine the huntsman, best part, the whole reason for the costume, the real bow. His smile says it all.
 
 
Lilia the pirate
 
Eli the ? Let's just say he was not into the whole dressing up thing, after being bribed with a tootsie pop he put on the Bob the builder vest.
 







 I love this girl. She did not eat a single piece of candy all evening, instead she organized it all.

 Pumpkins
This is the first year Kaine start to finish carved his own pumpkin, he did great and still has all 10 fingers. I might have grown a grey or two watching.

 I love the gasp at the guts

 Sweetest boy I ever did know, just LOVE that smile



For old times sake...




 
 
 
One outfit three little pumpkins....
 

 




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kallie- they all look so good!! Ohhh, it makes me miss each and every one of them!!! Lilia looks so grown up, and I cannot believe she didn't eat any candy- these two rugrats here were like vacuums, Porter especially. We might need to find a 12 step candy addiction program for him.

We were just talking about when we can come there, trust me, we're working on it:) I cannot wait to see you! AND, we got your cute package- thank you!!! Scout won't take the socks off, and the picture is hanging above her bed.

Love and miss you like crazy!!! Talk to you soon!

all about the girls said...

So cute!!!!