Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

This was my first Mother's day celebrated with a child of my own sweat and blood, not that Kaine and I don't share our own shorts of sweat and blood together because we do. My mother's day gifts were more than anything I could have ever asked for. Matthew made me a slide show of each of the children, they were each so beautiful. I can tell he spent a lot of time picking out a song for each of the kids, pictures and videos. I've probably watched each one about 10 times already and I still get teary eyed, I have a sweet husband. But that's not all... Kaine made me the most wonderful card I could have ever imagined. I took some pictures of it because I love it so much.

Mother's day we had a picnic at Willamette park in Portland with Matt's mom and Grandma Joyce and his brother and fiance. It was very nice. We brought sandwiches and lemon bars, Matt's mom made homemade macaroni salad, Grandma brought some wonderful strawberries and it wouldn't be a picnic without the BBQ chips, thanks Casey and Amicia. We played badminton, went for a walk, and enjoyed each other's company. I think a good time was had by all.


My Mother's Day card from Kaine and flowers from Tami

Inside card: Kind Awesome Lovely Lovable Incomparable Exciting
Thanks Kaine! I love it.

Mom and her boys


Daddy and Daughter


Goofy Kaine, what else can I say?!


The Mother's day picnic crew


Grandma Joyce and Dave

Thanks everyone for making it a Happy Mother's day.

No comments: