Thursday, October 18, 2012

Nine years ago

Nine years ago I met this amazing guy. Funny story really. If you ask me he stalked me and paced behind me to the library after standing across from him in our calculus teacher's office, if you ask him I winked at him and so he was just following me to the library to see if I wanted to get some coffee. Love was in the air that Fall. I never thought I would be thankful for a calculus class, but really it was what brought us together. If you are wondering I came out of the class with the better grade. Since we met that October day nine years ago we've been inseparable, sure we've had our ups and downs but we've come so far.  I love my Matthew more than I could ever say and Fall always reminds me how sweet it is to love him. He truly is my greatest blessing, he brings me so much joy and to watch him and us and our family grow together has been amazing. So in case you didn't know I kinda like this guy.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Best nine years of my life :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ammon said...

Awwe! Look at you cutie-patooties! I haven't seen you in a while so maybe you already did, but if not, I say "bring back the Goatee!"