Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Proud

Last night was a very proud moment for us. Kaine preformed Carol of the Bells at his piano concert and knocked the ball out of the park. Sure he says he messed up a few times, but did I notice of course not and being 12 and with only four years under his belt, I could hardly believe my ears. All of his practice paid off! I must admit I no longer LOVE this song just love. To be honest I am suprised I even like the song because since September I am sure I've heard it at least a hundred times and there were those times the baby was crying and dinner was about to burn and my head was racing as Kaine practiced away. I can not tell you how proud I felt last night of him, to see him proud of himself was wonderful as a parent.  very proud moment.


Ok I've tried for two days to get this video to load and it won't. Sorry.  I'll have Matt try when he gets home and if not it will be on the end of the year video so look for it there.
 

 



No comments: